- Drive product development and UX research of highly efficient workplace IM and collaboration methods/tools, and derive user needs accordingly;
- Internalize and represent the customers' voice throughout the product lifecycle and translate it into quality product design solutions;
- Coordinate with product, R&D and design teams in order to meet the requirements above;
- Evaluate final results with various metrics to ensure their competence in the market.
- Bachelor's degree or above, 3+ years' working experience of product management/design;
- Logically-minded, enjoy investigating things to the core, and capable of solving problems systematically;
- Rich experience with commercialized business products, and familiar with their operation models;
- Enterprise service experience is a plus;